NEW 'Kwelder' chalet
Would you like to enjoy the Lauwersmeer area and Wadden Sea every day of the year?
Only one lakeside chalet remaining! The chalet is sited on the edge of the Lauwersoog campsite, next to our museum harbour and the Het Booze Wijf restaurant.
Location: De Punt 23 to 27 and 29
- Sleeps: 2 to 5
- PVC double glazing, with sliding doors
- High performance central heating with radiators in all rooms
- Mains gas, 16A power, water, drainage
- Spacious tiled bathroom
- 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge and 4 hob gas cooker
- Spacious modern design living room
- Hardwood veranda (16m²), with the possibility to extend
- 20m² paved area, 50x50cm anthracite tiles
- Shell path to the terrace
- 4x2m shed behind the chalet
New location for Kwelder Chalet with direct views over the Lauwersmeer National Park.